- Address: Room 104 Federal Bldg, 650 Missouri Ave 62201, East St Louis, Illinois
- GPS: 38.6244409,-90.1574559
- Phone: 1-877-700-4849, 1-800-772-1213, 1-618-482-9322
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in East St Louis, Illinois like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in East St Louis, Illinois address is: Room 104 Federal Bldg, 650 Missouri Ave 62201, East St Louis, Illinois.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take The Third St Exit Off I-55/70 At Downtown East St Louis, Go One Blo Ck And Turn Left On Missouri Ave-office Is 4 Blocks Down On Right Office Is Located Across From The 5th And Missouri Metro Link Station In The Federal Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 27,006 people in East Saint Louis and 270,056 in Saint Clair County.
- Service: Saint Clair County. City: East Saint Louis.
- Veterans: 2,842 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 3,370 people, average benefits – $1,491 per month or $17,895 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 786, average monthly benefit – $605.24.
Popular questions at East St Louis, 62201
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.