- Address: 1070 Vendall Rd 38024, Dyersburg, Tennessee
- GPS: 36.0609093,-89.39830640000002
- Phone: 1-877-480-5002, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Dyersburg, Tennessee like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Dyersburg, Tennessee address is: 1070 Vendall Rd 38024, Dyersburg, Tennessee.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
We Are Behind The Wendy’s Located On The Corner Of Lake Rd(hwy 78) & Vendall Rd. We Are 1 Block Behind Wendy’s On Vendall Rd. From Newbern: Take 51 S To I 155 West. Exit 13 Turn Left. Right At Wendy’s From Alamo: Take 412w To I 155 West. Exit 13 Turn Left. Right At Wendy’s From Trenton: Take 104 West To Hwy 78(lake Rd) Turn Right. Turn Left At Wendy’s.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 17,145 people in Dyersburg and 37,320 in Dyer County.
- Service: Dyer County. Cities: Dyersburg, Newbern, Trimble.
- Veterans: 2,406 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 5,266 people, average benefits – $1,450 per month or $17,401 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,456, average monthly benefit – $565.93.
Popular questions at Dyersburg, 38024
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.