- Address: Suite 120, 103 Sheppard Drive 81303, Durango, Colorado
- GPS: 37.23657840000001,-107.87291909999999
- Phone: 1-888-472-6115, 1-800-772-1213, 1-970-259-9521
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Durango, Colorado like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Durango, Colorado address is: Suite 120, 103 Sheppard Drive 81303, Durango, Colorado.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
2 Story Brick Building At South End Of Bodo Park – Across From Fire Station And Next To Pat Murphy Car Dealer.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 18,985 people in Durango and 51,334 in La Plata County.
- Service: La Plata County. City: Durango. Towns: Bayfield, Ignacio.
- Veterans: 3,400 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 5,765 people, average benefits – $1,471 per month or $17,657 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 423, average monthly benefit – $510.64.