- Address: Suite 101, 1635 Associates Dr 52002, Dubuque, Iowa
- GPS: 42.4989588,-90.73935849999998
- Phone: 1-877-405-3650, 1-800-772-1213, 1-563-584-0867
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Dubuque, Iowa like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Dubuque, Iowa address is: Suite 101, 1635 Associates Dr 52002, Dubuque, Iowa.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
We Are Located 0.7 Miles North Of Us-20 (dodge Street) Off Of Ia-32 N (nw Arterial), Turn East At The Stop Light On Chavenelle Dr. Turn Left At Associates Drive, Going To The North End Of The Street To A Cul-de-sac. Turn Left Into The Office Plaza. We Are Located In The Center Of The North Building, Next To Heacock & Jones Financial And Across From Enterprise Rent-a-car.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 57,941 people in Dubuque and 96,854 in Dubuque County.
- Service: Dubuque County. Cities: Asbury, Balltown, Bankston, Bernard, Cascade, Centralia, Dubuque, Durango, Dyersville, Epworth, Farley, Graf, Holy Cross, Luxemburg, New Vienna, Peosta, Rickardsville, Sageville, Sherrill, Worthington, Zwingle.
- Veterans: 6,284 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 14,441 people, average benefits – $1,467 per month or $17,613 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,587, average monthly benefit – $582.86.
Popular questions at Dubuque, 52002
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.