- Address: 302 Liberty Blvd 15801, Dubois, Pennsylvania
- GPS: 41.1200131,-78.7578489
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Dubois, Pennsylvania like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Dubois, Pennsylvania address is: 302 Liberty Blvd 15801, Dubois, Pennsylvania.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From Liberty Blvd. Turn Onto Hoover Ave. Then Turn Right Into Liberty Marketplace. Ssa Building Is On The Right.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 7,794 people in Dubois and 79,388 in Clearfield County.
- Service: Clearfield County. City: Dubois. Boroughs: Brisbin, Burnside, Chester Hill, Clearfield, Coalport, Curwensville, Glen Hope, Grampian, Houtzdale, Irvona, Mahaffey, New Washington, Newburg, Osceola Mills, Ramey, Troutville, Wallaceton, Westover.
- Veterans: 6,144 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 12,186 people, average benefits – $1,515 per month or $18,185 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,316, average monthly benefit – $556.13.