- Address: 919 Hillcrest Pkwy 31021, Dublin, Georgia
- GPS: 32.5477848,-82.93179459999999
- Phone: 1-888-655-6438, 1-800-772-1213, 1-478-272-5060
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Dublin, Georgia like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Dublin, Georgia address is: 919 Hillcrest Pkwy 31021, Dublin, Georgia.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From Hwy 441 Take Hillcrest About A Mile Going East On The Right – Fr Om Hwy 80 Take Hillcrest Pkwy About A Mile On The Left- Next To Classic Florist- Across From Mid Ga Business Supply.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 16,201 people in Dublin and 47,325 in Laurens County.
- Service: Laurens County. Cities: Dublin, Dudley, East Dublin. Towns: Allentown, Cadwell, Dexter, Montrose, Rentz.
- Veterans: 3,527 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 5,537 people, average benefits – $1,436 per month or $17,240 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,116, average monthly benefit – $575.61.
Popular questions at Dublin, 31021
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.