- Address: Ste 1, 221 2nd St Nw 58301, Devils Lake, North Dakota
- GPS: 48.110077,-98.86753529999999
- Phone: 1-701-662-6290, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Devils Lake, North Dakota like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Devils Lake, North Dakota address is: Ste 1, 221 2nd St Nw 58301, Devils Lake, North Dakota.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located One Block East Of The Western Finance And Lease Building Which Is On Highway 2 Office Is Closed On Fridays Office Is Closed From 12:00 – 1:00 Monday Through Thursday Also Note That The Office Has Only 1 Employee. The Employee Has Clm Appt S From 10:00 am To 2:oopm, And May Be Unable To Assist Visitors During Those Times.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 7,278 people in Devils Lake and 11,481 in Ramsey County.
- Service: Ramsey County. Cities: Devils Lake, Brocket, Churchs Ferry, Crary, Edmore, Hampden, Lawton, Starkweather.
- Veterans: 827 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 1,460 people, average benefits – $1,404 per month or $16,848 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 208, average monthly benefit – $524.04.