- Address: Room 209 Federal Bldg, 200 W 2nd Street 45402, Dayton, Ohio
- GPS: 39.7595139,-84.19592239999997
- Phone: 1-888-329-5724, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Dayton, Ohio like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Dayton, Ohio address is: Room 209 Federal Bldg, 200 W 2nd Street 45402, Dayton, Ohio.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located Downtown In The Federal Building, At The Intersection Of Second And Perry Sts. From North Or South Take I-75 To Either The First Or Third Street Exit. Go East One Quarter Mile. Onsite Parking Is Not Avai Lable At This Location. Passengers Can Be Dropped Off At The Main Entra Nce Of The Building. Metered Handicapped Parking Is Available On The We St Side Of Perry St Between 2nd And 3rd.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Popular questions at Dayton, 45402
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.