- Address: 4319 N Brady Street 52806, Davenport, Iowa
- GPS: 41.5647716,-90.5657526
- Phone: 1-855-420-8556, 1-800-772-1213, 1-563-326-4683
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Davenport, Iowa like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Davenport, Iowa address is: 4319 N Brady Street 52806, Davenport, Iowa.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
We Are Located On The Right-hand Side Of North Brady Street Between The Salvation Army Thrift Store And Carpetland.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 102,085 people in Davenport and 174,283 in Scott County.
- Service: Scott County. Cities: Davenport, Bettendorf, Blue Grass, Buffalo, Davenport, Dixon, Donahue, Durant, Eldridge, Le Claire, Long Grove, Maysville, McCausland, New Liberty, Panorama Park, Princeton, Riverdale, Walcott.
- Veterans: 11,748 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 25,986 people, average benefits – $1,467 per month or $17,613 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 4,023, average monthly benefit – $591.10.
Popular questions at Davenport, 52806
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.