- Address: 3295 Us Hwy 29 24540, Danville, Virginia
- GPS: 36.6378145,-79.38632860000001
- Phone: 1-866-331-5398, 1-800-772-1213, 1-866-331-5398
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Danville, Virginia like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Danville, Virginia address is: 3295 Us Hwy 29 24540, Danville, Virginia.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take 29n Or 29s To Danville Va. The Office Is Located At 3295 Us Hwy 29 At Market Square Shopping Center.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 43,055 people in Danville and 63,506 in Pittsylvania County.
- Service: Pittsylvania County. City: Danville.
- Veterans: 4,564 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 8,040 people, average benefits – $1,507 per month or $18,084 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,460, average monthly benefit – $556.85.