- Address: Suite 201, 355 Gellert Blvd 94015, Daly City, California
- GPS: 37.6659666,-122.4679094
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Daly City, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Daly City, California address is: Suite 201, 355 Gellert Blvd 94015, Daly City, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located On Gellert Between Serramonte Blvd And Hickey Blvd. From 280s Exit On Serramonte, Left On Gellert, Left At First Light, Then First Right Into Serramonte Plaza. Us Bank Is Located In Front The Building, The Koi Palace And Outback Restaurants Are Located Behind The Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 107,008 people in Daly City and 769,545 in San Mateo County.
- Service: San Mateo County. Cities: Daly City.
- Veterans: 2,846 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 11,664 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,367, average monthly benefit – $590.10.
Popular questions at Daly City, 94015
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.