- Address: 301 Point North Pl 30720, Dalton, Georgia
- GPS: 34.7935824,-84.97326120000002
- Phone: 1-866-593-5681, 1-800-772-1213, 1-706-275-8538
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Dalton, Georgia like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Dalton, Georgia address is: 301 Point North Pl 30720, Dalton, Georgia.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Effective 07/13/09 New Location: 301 Point North Place Dalton, Georgia 30720. Off I-75 Take Exit #336, Go East.this Is Also Called The Dalton By Pass. Turn Right At The Chattanooga Extention Avenue. Take The First Left Turn Onto Point North Place. The Office Is Located At The End Of The Cul-d-sac On The Right.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 33,500 people in Dalton and 104,062 in Whitfield County.
- Service: Whitfield County. Cities: Dalton, Varnell. Towns: Cohutta, Tunnel Hill.
- Veterans: 4,697 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 12,175 people, average benefits – $1,436 per month or $17,240 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,550, average monthly benefit – $581.57.
Popular questions at Dalton, 30720
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.