- Address: 2530 S Malcolm X Blvd 75215, Dallas, Texas
- GPS: 32.772877,-96.77244659999997
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Dallas, Texas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Dallas, Texas address is: 2530 S Malcolm X Blvd 75215, Dallas, Texas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
THE OFFICE IS LOCATED SOUTH OF I-30 AT THE INTERSECTION OF MALCOLM X BLVD AND AL LIPSCOMB WAY BEHIND GOOD LUCK CHICKEN & SEAFOOD. WE CAN HANDLE YOUR NEEDS ONLINE AT WWW.SSA.GOV OR BY PHONE, BUT IF YOU NEED TO VISIT OUR OFFICE, THE BEST TIME TO DO SO IS TUESDAY AND FRIDAY.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Popular questions at Dallas, 75215
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.