- Address: 10824 N.central Expwy 75231, Dallas, Texas
- GPS: 32.8955027,-96.76791320000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Dallas, Texas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Dallas, Texas address is: 10824 N.central Expwy 75231, Dallas, Texas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From Southbound Central Expy, Exit Royal, South On Access Road To Meadow Make A U-turn, Head North On Central Expessway Access Rd. Office Is On The Right Just North Of Troy Aikman Collision Center. From Northbound Central Expressway, Exit Walnut Hill, Stay On Access Rd Through Light At Walnut Hill And Meadow. Office Is On The Right Just North Of Troy Aikman Collision Center.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Popular questions at Dallas, 75231
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.