- Address: Suite 100, 217 Glenn St 21502, Cumberland, Maryland
- GPS: 39.6536056,-78.7582031
- Phone: 1-866-964-7409, 1-800-772-1213, 1-301-722-5175
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Cumberland, Maryland like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Cumberland, Maryland address is: Suite 100, 217 Glenn St 21502, Cumberland, Maryland.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located Between Henderson Ave & Decatur St In Downtown Cumberland, Near Ned’s Barber Shop & The Baltimore Ave Ymca, Across The Street From The Cumberland Va Clinic.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 20,859 people in Cumberland and 75,087 in Allegany County.
- Service: Allegany County. Citiy: Cumberland.
- Veterans: 5,525 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 8,960 people, average benefits – $1,548 per month or $18,586 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,294, average monthly benefit – $588.06.
Popular questions at Cumberland, 21502
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.