- Address: 1014 S Main St 22701, Culpeper, Virginia
- GPS: 38.4671406,-77.9986222
- Phone: 1-877-531-4694, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Culpeper, Virginia like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Culpeper, Virginia address is: 1014 S Main St 22701, Culpeper, Virginia.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
South-take Rt 29 North To Us 29 Bus N Toward Culpeper-travel 2 Miles, Of Fice Is On Left Next To Kfc. North-take Rt 29/15 South To Exit To Germanna Hwy/us-522n/va-3 W, Turn R Ight Onto Germanna Hwy/us-522n/va-3 W, Turn Rt At S. Main St, Office Is On Left Next To Kfc. East-take Va-3 West Toward Culpeper, Turn Rt At S. Main St, Office Is On Left Next To Kfc. West-take Sperryville Pike/us-522 S Toward Culpeper, Turn Rt At N. Main St, Office Is On The Right Next To Kfc.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 18,619 people in Culpeper and 51,859 in Culpeper County.
- Service: Culpeper County. City: Culpeper.
- Veterans: 3,995 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 6,565 people, average benefits – $1,507 per month or $18,084 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 914, average monthly benefit – $567.83.