- Address: 9180 Covington By Pass Rd 30014, Covington, Georgia
- GPS: 33.5913538,-83.83462420000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Covington, Georgia like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Covington, Georgia address is: 9180 Covington By Pass Rd 30014, Covington, Georgia.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Coming From Atlanta Traveling East On I-20, Take Exit 93 (ga-142/hazlebr And Rd)turn Right/south On Ga-142-travel 1 Mile And Cross Us-278 (rd Becomes Covington Bypass) Office Is 1/2 Mile On The Right.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 14,015 people in Covington and 109,541 in Newton County.
- Service: Newton County. City: Covington.
- Veterans: 7,797 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 12,816 people, average benefits – $1,436 per month or $17,240 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,138, average monthly benefit – $616.32.
Popular questions at Covington, 30014
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.