- Address: 200 Nasser Civic Ctr 14830, Corning, New York
- GPS: 42.142378,-77.048068
- Phone: 1-866-591-3665, 1-800-772-1213, 1-607-936-1432
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Corning, New York like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Corning, New York address is: 200 Nasser Civic Ctr 14830, Corning, New York.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Exit 46 Off Ny 17/i86. Turn Toward Corning Museum Of Glass. Stay On Centerway Over Bridge, Turn Left On Tioga. Follow 1/4 Mile, Turn Right On Chemung & Turn Into Parking Lot On Left. Office Is 1st Building You See, At Corner Of Tioga & Chemung.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 11,183 people in Corning and 98,990 in Steuben County.
- Service: Steuben County. Cities: Corning, Hornell. Towns: Addison, Avoca, Bath, Bradford, Cameron, Campbell, Canisteo, Caton, Cohocton, Dansville, Erwin, Fremont, Greenwood, Hartsville, Hornby, Hornellsville, Howard, Jasper, Lindley, Prattsburgh, Pulteney, Rathbone, Thurston, Troupsburg, Tuscarora, Urbana, Wayland, Wayne, West Union, Wheeler, Woodhull.
- Veterans: 8,358 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 12,908 people, average benefits – $1,514 per month or $18,174 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,801, average monthly benefit – $588.36.
Popular questions at Corning, 14830
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.