- Address: 510 E 15th Ave 31015, Cordele, Georgia
- GPS: 31.9644649,-83.77607739999996
- Phone: 1-888-225-8869, 1-800-772-1213, 1-229-273-6094
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Cordele, Georgia like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Cordele, Georgia address is: 510 E 15th Ave 31015, Cordele, Georgia.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From I-75, Exit 101,go West On Hwy 280 (16th Avenue) Approximately 2 Miles To Third Street, Turn Right Onto Third Street Heading North, Go One Block To 15th Avenue, Turn Right Heading East. The Office Is On The Corner Of Third Street And 15th Avenue.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 10,638 people in Cordele and 22,609 in Crisp County.
- Service: Crisp County. City: Cordele.
- Veterans: 1,202 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 2,645 people, average benefits – $1,436 per month or $17,240 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,041, average monthly benefit – $533.14.
Popular questions at Cordele, 31015
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.