- Address: Suite 100, 1100 6th Street 52241, Coralville, Iowa
- GPS: 41.6764261,-91.57949180000003
- Phone: 1-866-964-2039, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Coralville, Iowa like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Coralville, Iowa address is: Suite 100, 1100 6th Street 52241, Coralville, Iowa.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
THE OFFICE IS LOCATED AT THE TOWN SQUARE OFFICE COMPLEX AT THE CORNER OF 12 AVE & 6 ST, ONE BLOCK EAST OF THE CORALVILLE PUBLIC LIBRARY. THE OFFICE IS ON THE CITY BUS ROUTE.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 21,664 people in Coralville and 151,260 in Johnson County.
- Service: Johnson County. Cities: Coralville, Hills, Iowa City, Lone Tree, North Liberty, Oxford, Shueyville, Solon, Swisher, Tiffin, University Heights.
- Veterans: 5,819 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 22,553 people, average benefits – $1,467 per month or $17,613 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,743, average monthly benefit – $587.49.