- Address: 600 Sgt Ed Holcomb Blv 77304, Conroe, Texas
- GPS: 30.3128834,-95.47881430000001
- Phone: 1-866-614-0032, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Conroe, Texas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Conroe, Texas address is: 600 Sgt Ed Holcomb Blv 77304, Conroe, Texas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From I45 Take The State Hwy 105 West Exit. Turn West On State Hwy 105. At The Second Traffic Light Turn Left On Sgt Ed Holcomb Blvd N. The Office Is On The Left.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 87,654 people in Conroe and 537,559 in Montgomery County.
- Service: Montgomery County. Cities: Conroe, Cut and Shoot, Magnolia, Montgomery, Oak Ridge North, Panorama Village, Patton Village, Shenandoah, Splendora, Willis, Woodbranch.
- Veterans: 35,086 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 53,057 people, average benefits – $1,431 per month or $17,178 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 7,509, average monthly benefit – $556.67.
Popular questions at Conroe, 77304
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.