- Address: Ste 100, 70 Commercial St 03301, Concord, New Hampshire
- GPS: 43.2202507,-71.535395
- Phone: 1-888-397-9798, 1-800-772-1213, 1-603-225-8475
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Concord, New Hampshire like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Concord, New Hampshire address is: Ste 100, 70 Commercial St 03301, Concord, New Hampshire.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From I-93 North Or South Take Exit 15w To I-393. At First Traffic Light Take A Right Onto Commercial St. The Field Office Is In The Office Park Past The Mariott Courtyard Hotel. Look For Sign For “corporate Center At Horseshoe Pond”.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 43,412 people in Concord and 151,132 in Merrimack County.
- Service: Merrimack County. City: Concord.
- Veterans: 11,488 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 23,803 people, average benefits – $1,566 per month or $18,794 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,939, average monthly benefit – $532.75.
Popular questions at Concord, 03301
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.