- Address: 7263 North Lake Dr 31909, Columbus, Georgia
- GPS: 32.550103,-84.95291350000002
- Phone: 1-877-784-3688, 1-800-772-1213, 1-706-494-6176
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Columbus, Georgia like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Columbus, Georgia address is: 7263 North Lake Dr 31909, Columbus, Georgia.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take Veterans To Double Churches Rd. Turn Left-go Over Rr Tracks-take Ne Xt Left At Light- 2nd Bldg On Rt. From I185 Take Exit 10 – Turn Right Of F Ramp Onto Veterans – Then Go To Double Churches Rd. Turn Left-go Over Rr Tracks-take Left At Light – 2nd Bldg On Rt. North Down Veterans Tur N Right On Double Churches Rd -over Rr Tracks- Left At Light – 2nd Bldg On Right.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 194,160 people in Columbus and 194,160 in Muscogee County.
- Service: Muscogee County. City: Columbus.
- Veterans: 24,642 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 22,717 people, average benefits – $1,436 per month or $17,240 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 7,720, average monthly benefit – $613.86.
Popular questions at Columbus, 31909
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.