- Address: Room 225fed Bldg, 200 North High Street 43215, Columbus, Ohio
- GPS: 39.9667047,-83.00096910000002
- Phone: 1-866-964-1723, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Columbus, Ohio like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Columbus, Ohio address is: Room 225fed Bldg, 200 North High Street 43215, Columbus, Ohio.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
In Fed Bldg At Corner Of Spring And High Sts In Downtown Columbus From The East Or West Take 4th Street To Spring St. Turn Left And Go 2 B Locks To The Federal Building. There Is Limited Meter Parking On Spring St. Public Parking Is Located On Spring, Fourth And High Streets. From T He North Or South Exit I-71 To Spring St. Turn Right On Spring And Go 4 Blocks To Federal Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Popular questions at Columbus, 43215
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.