- Address: 3402 Buttonwood Drive, Suite 101 65201, Columbia, Missouri
- GPS: 38.91393559999999,-92.3332949
- Phone: 1-866-563-9108, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Columbia, Missouri like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Columbia, Missouri address is: 3402 Buttonwood Drive, Suite 101 65201, Columbia, Missouri.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
South On Providence Rd, Left On Nifong, Left On Buttonwood (first Traffic Light), Right On Gray Oak Or (from The East) West On Grindstone Parkway, Right On Buttonwood, Right On Gray Oak.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 123,180 people in Columbia and 75,674 in Boone County.
- Service: Boone County. Cities: Columbia, Ashland, Centralia, Hallsville, Rocheport, Sturgeon. Villages: Harrisburg, Hartsburg, Huntsdale, McBaine, Pierpont.
- Veterans: 9,700 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 25,650 people, average benefits – $1,438 per month or $17,267 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,802, average monthly benefit – $583.87.