- Address: 1885 Shady Brook St 38401, Columbia, Tennessee
- GPS: 35.6011692,-87.05688370000001
- Phone: 1-877-876-3174, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Columbia, Tennessee like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Columbia, Tennessee address is: 1885 Shady Brook St 38401, Columbia, Tennessee.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From James Campbell Blvd, Turn Onto Shady Brook Street. Our Office Is Next To Hobby Lobby.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 39,376 people in Columbia and 94,340 in Maury County.
- Service: Maury County. Cities: Columbia, Mount Pleasant, Spring Hill.
- Veterans: 5,739 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 13,311 people, average benefits – $1,450 per month or $17,401 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,807, average monthly benefit – $576.09.
Popular questions at Columbia, 38401
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.