- Address: 2306 E Pikes Peak Ave 80909, Colorado Springs, Colorado
- GPS: 38.8333681,-104.78771690000002
- Phone: 1-888-880-0688, 1-800-772-1213, 1-719-597-2770
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Colorado Springs, Colorado like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Colorado Springs, Colorado address is: 2306 E Pikes Peak Ave 80909, Colorado Springs, Colorado.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located In The “crossroads At Citadel” Shopping Strip On The Northeast Corner Of Galley And Academy Blvd.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 472,688 people in Colorado Springs and 713,856 in El Paso County.
- Service: El Paso County. Cities: Colorado Springs, Fountain, Manitou Springs. Towns: Calhan, Green Mountain Falls, Monument, Palmer Lake, Ramah.
- Veterans: 102,169 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 80,166 people, average benefits – $1,471 per month or $17,657 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 9,156, average monthly benefit – $582.57.