- Address: 410 Opal Ave 73601, Clinton, Oklahoma
- GPS: 35.5059222,-98.96606939999998
- Phone: 1-877-405-9345, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Clinton, Oklahoma like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Clinton, Oklahoma address is: 410 Opal Ave 73601, Clinton, Oklahoma.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located One Block North Of Hwy 183 And I40 Exit 66 Junction.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 9,033 people in Clinton and 29,036 in Custer County.
- Service: Custer County. City: Clinton.
- Veterans: 1,720 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 3,836 people, average benefits – $1,424 per month or $17,098 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 551, average monthly benefit – $555.35.