- Address: Room 226, 236 Sharkey Ave 38614, Clarksdale, Mississippi
- GPS: 34.2023616,-90.57063160000001
- Phone: 1-866-931-7670, 1-800-772-1213, 1-662-624-5257
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Clarksdale, Mississippi like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Clarksdale, Mississippi address is: Room 226, 236 Sharkey Ave 38614, Clarksdale, Mississippi.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From Hwy 61 North/hwy 49 West; At Intersection Take Left On Desoto St; Take Left On W 3rd To Second Stop Sign Which Will Be Sharkey Ave; Ssa Is Located In Coahoma County Federal Building (u. S. Post Office Bldg) On The Second Floor.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 17,962 people in Clarksdale and 26,151 in Coahoma County.
- Service: Coahoma County. City: Clarksdale. Towns: Coahoma, Friars Point, Jonestown, Lula, Lyon.
- Veterans: 997 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 3,648 people, average benefits – $1,369 per month or $16,431 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,002, average monthly benefit – $549.45.
Popular questions at Clarksdale, 38614
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.