- Address: Room 2000, 550 Main St 45202, Cincinnati, Ohio
- GPS: 39.1024475,-84.50951980000002
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Cincinnati, Ohio like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Cincinnati, Ohio address is: Room 2000, 550 Main St 45202, Cincinnati, Ohio.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take I-75 Or I-71 To Downtown. Go North On Main St. Office Is Be Tween 5th & 6th Streets In The Federal Building On Main Street Federal Or State Id Required To Enter The Federal Building . Onsite Parking Is Not Available At This Location. Passengers Can Be Dropped Off On The 5th Street Side Of The Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Popular questions at Cincinnati, 45202
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.