- Address: 10205 Reading Rd 45241, Cincinnati, Ohio
- GPS: 39.2494822,-84.4257255
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Cincinnati, Ohio like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Cincinnati, Ohio address is: 10205 Reading Rd 45241, Cincinnati, Ohio.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Office Is 1/4 Mile South Of The Glendale Milford Rd / Reading Rd Int Ersection By Evendale Commons,between The 5/3 Bank And Mr Clean Car Wash . From I-75 Exit Glendale Milford Rd East To Reading Rd. Turn Right On R Eading Rd 1/4 Mile To 10205 Reading Rd. From I-71 Exit Pfeiffer Rd West. Pfeiffer Becomes Glendale Milford. Turn Left On Reading Rd To Office. F Ree Shuttles To Ofc From Williams/wyoming Bus Stop In Lockland 10:09a, 12:11p, M-f.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Popular questions at Cincinnati, 45241
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.