- Address: 506 W Utah Ave 73018, Chickasha, Oklahoma
- GPS: 35.0307588,-97.93893500000001
- Phone: 1-877-622-9096, 1-800-772-1213, 1-405-224-8331
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Chickasha, Oklahoma like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Chickasha, Oklahoma address is: 506 W Utah Ave 73018, Chickasha, Oklahoma.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Office Is Located On Utah One Block North Of Grand Between 5th And 6th. Landmarks Near Our Office Are: Century 21, Stillwater National Bank, Amy’s Dog Grooming.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 16,036 people in Chickasha and 55,551 in Grady County.
- Service: Grady County. City: Chickasha.
- Veterans: 4,248 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 7,338 people, average benefits – $1,424 per month or $17,098 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,219, average monthly benefit – $535.68.
Popular questions at Chickasha, 73018
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.