- Address: 807 Crosby Street 19013, Chester, Pennsylvania
- GPS: 39.8528712,-75.35880550000002
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Chester, Pennsylvania like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Chester, Pennsylvania address is: 807 Crosby Street 19013, Chester, Pennsylvania.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
I95 To Exit 6 Chester Business District(rt 320, Rt 352)follow Rt 352 (edgemont Ave) Ave Of The States To 9th Street. Left On 9th To Crosby St Right On Crosby St. The Office Is On Crosby St Between 8th & 9th Sts.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 33,972 people in Chester and 564,751 in Delaware County.
- Service: Delaware County. City: Chester.
- Veterans: 1,521 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 5,215 people, average benefits – $1,515 per month or $18,185 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 756, average monthly benefit – $607.37.