- Address: 6 Executive Campus, Suite 200 08002, Cherry Hill, New Jersey
- GPS: 39.9282669,-75.04770050000002
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Cherry Hill, New Jersey like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Cherry Hill, New Jersey address is: 6 Executive Campus, Suite 200 08002, Cherry Hill, New Jersey.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is Located On King Avenue Near The Intersection Of Route 70 And C Ornell Avenue (just West Of The Garden State Park). Public Transportation: Nj Transit Bus # 450 Stops Right On King Avenue Nj Transit Train – Cherry Hill Stop – Is About 1/2 Mile From The Office.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 71,045 people in Cherry Hill and 513,657 in Camden County.
- Service: Camden County. City: Cherry Hill.
- Veterans: 3,280 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 9,421 people, average benefits – $1,616 per month or $19,401 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,308, average monthly benefit – $642.57.
Popular questions at Cherry Hill, 08002
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.