- Address: 20439 Nordhoff St 91311, Chatsworth, California
- GPS: 34.2325418,-118.57901290000001
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Chatsworth, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Chatsworth, California address is: 20439 Nordhoff St 91311, Chatsworth, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is At The Corner Of Dearborn Street And De Soto Avenue; One Block North Of Nordhoff Street.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 41,255 people in Chatsworth and 10,105,518 in Los Angeles County.
- Service: Los Angeles County. Cities: Chatsworth.
- Veterans: 995 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 4,497 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,614, average monthly benefit – $655.15.
Popular questions at Chatsworth, 91311
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.