- Address: District Office, 1470 Pantops Mtn Pl 22911, Charlottesville, Virginia
- GPS: 38.0281282,-78.43910690000001
- Phone: 1-866-613-3959, 1-800-772-1213, 1-434-295-3409
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Charlottesville, Virginia like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Charlottesville, Virginia address is: District Office, 1470 Pantops Mtn Pl 22911, Charlottesville, Virginia.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Located Between Westminster Canterbury & The Pancake House. From Most Directions Take Rt 64 Exit 124 To Charlottesville, Turn Right At Pantops Mountain Rd (north), Then Left On Pantops Mtn Place. Office Is On The First Floor Of The 2nd Building. From Charlottesville, Take Rt 250 East And Turn Left At Pantops Mtn Road Across From Topeka’s. See Above Direct Ions.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 48,117 people in Charlottesville and 108,718 in Albemarle County.
- Service: Albemarle County. City: Charlottesville.
- Veterans: 7,041 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 13,764 people, average benefits – $1,507 per month or $18,084 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,009, average monthly benefit – $543.11.
Popular questions at Charlottesville, 22911
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.