- Address: SUITE 100, 2201 CORONATION BLVD. 28227, Charlotte, North Carolina
- GPS: 35.14311,-80.729758
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Charlotte, North Carolina like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Charlotte, North Carolina address is: SUITE 100, 2201 CORONATION BLVD. 28227, Charlotte, North Carolina.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Office Is Located Off Sardis Rd At 2201 Coronation Blvd., Ste. 100, Charlotte, Nc 28227. The Office Is Located Between East Independence Blvd. And Monroe Rd. Off Sardis Rd.heading Southeast On E. Independence Blvd., Turn Right Onto Sardis Rd. North, Go About 1/4 Mile Past Crown Point Executive Dr. Turn Left Onto Coronation Blvd. The Office Is The First Building On The Left (1st Floor).
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 872,498 people in Charlotte and 1,093,901 in Mecklenburg County.
- Service: Mecklenburg County. City: Charlotte. Towns: Cornelius, Davidson, Huntersville, Matthews, Mint Hill, Pineville, Stallings, Weddington.
- Veterans: 48,952 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 155,553 people, average benefits – $1,462 per month or $17,549 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 17,426, average monthly benefit – $577.53.