- Address: 30071 Business Ctr Dr 20622, Charlotte Hall, Maryland
- GPS: 38.4933166,-76.76982429999998
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Charlotte Hall, Maryland like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Charlotte Hall, Maryland address is: 30071 Business Ctr Dr 20622, Charlotte Hall, Maryland.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
North- Take Leonardtown Rd/md-5 South-left On Golden Beach Rd-right On Market Drive-left On Business Center Dr- Building On Right. South- Take Leonardtown Rd/md-5 North-right Turn On Golden Beach Rd-right Turn On Market Drive-left On Business Center Dr-building On Right.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 1,420 people in Charlotte Hall and 112,664 in Saint Mary’s County.
- Service: Saint Mary’s County. Cities: Charlotte Hall. Villages: Allenville.
- Veterans: 160 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 169 people, average benefits – $1,548 per month or $18,586 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 20, average monthly benefit – $585.11.