- Address: Suite 300, 500 Quarrier Street 25301, Charleston, West Virginia
- GPS: 38.3518096,-81.63672780000002
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Charleston, West Virginia like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Charleston, West Virginia address is: Suite 300, 500 Quarrier Street 25301, Charleston, West Virginia.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Leon Sullivan Way Exit Off I-64/i-77. Right At 3rd Traffic Light Onto Quarrier Street To 500 Block. Office Is In Charleston Federal Center. Parking Is Available In Front Of The Charleston Federal Center And Also In The Parking Garage At Town Center Mall.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 51,400 people in Charleston and 193,063 in Kanawha County.
- Service: Kanawha County. Cities: Charleston, Dunbar, Marmet, Montgomery, Nitro, Smithers, South Charleston, Saint Albans.
- Veterans: 13,009 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 30,562 people, average benefits – $1,507 per month or $18,084 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 6,853, average monthly benefit – $581.93.