- Address: 50 N Third Street 17201, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania
- GPS: 39.9379654,-77.65667100000002
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Chambersburg, Pennsylvania address is: 50 N Third Street 17201, Chambersburg, Pennsylvania.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Fm E/w U.s. 30 To N. 3rd St.. Fm N/s Use U.s.11 To E. King.trn Rt On N 3rd St. Rt. 316, To 2nd St, Trn Rt On E.king Trn Rt On N 3rd.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 21,029 people in Chambersburg and 154,835 in Franklin County.
- Service: Franklin County. City: Chambersburg. Boroughs: Greencastle, Mercersburg, Mont Alto, Orrstown, Waynesboro.
- Veterans: 11,990 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 23,767 people, average benefits – $1,515 per month or $18,185 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,510, average monthly benefit – $577.29.