- Address: 200 S Spring Garden St 17013, Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- GPS: 40.197643,-77.18203590000002
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Carlisle, Pennsylvania like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Carlisle, Pennsylvania address is: 200 S Spring Garden St 17013, Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From Court House Square (hanover & High Sts) Go East On High Street For 3 Blocks To Spring Garden Street. Turn Right On Spring Garden And Go 1/2 Block. Office Is In Castle’s Commons Shopping Center. I-81 South Exit 49 (high St), I-81 North Exit 48 (york Rd), Drive West Toward Center Of Town To Spring Garden Street. Turn Left On Spring Gdn.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 19,196 people in Carlisle and 251,423 in Cumberland County.
- Service: Cumberland County. City: Carlisle. Boroughs: Camp Hill, Lemoyne, Mechanicsburg, Mount Holly Springs, New Cumberland, Newburg, Newville, Shiremanstown, Wormleysburg.
- Veterans: 19,288 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 38,593 people, average benefits – $1,515 per month or $18,185 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 2,726, average monthly benefit – $578.87.