- Address: 2201 Harrison 59701, Butte, Montana
- GPS: 45.9907739,-112.51164080000001
- Phone: 1-888-632-7068, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Butte, Montana like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Butte, Montana address is: 2201 Harrison 59701, Butte, Montana.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
North On Harrison Ave From Exit 127b On I90. Accross The Street From O’ Reilly Auto Parts And Next Door To Hastings. Free Parking Is Avaiable. Handicapped Parking Is Available On Site.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 34,284 people in Butte and 36,400 in Silver Bow County.
- Service: Silver Bow County. City: Butte. Town: Walkerville.
- Veterans: 2,833 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 5,886 people, average benefits – $1,584 per month or $19,009 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 972, average monthly benefit – $524.69.
Popular questions at Butte, 59701
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.