- Address: Suite 107, 128 Lakeside Ave 05401, Burlington, Vermont
- GPS: 44.4612531,-73.21783270000003
- Phone: 1-877-840-5776, 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Burlington, Vermont like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Burlington, Vermont address is: Suite 107, 128 Lakeside Ave 05401, Burlington, Vermont.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Next To Bove’s Restaurant, Across From The Vt Employment Office.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 42,899 people in Burlington and 164,572 in Chittenden County.
- Service: Chittenden County. Cities: Burlington, South Burlington, Winooski. Towns: Bolton, Charlotte, Colchester, Essex, Hinesburg, Huntington, Jericho, Milton, Richmond, Shelburne, Saint George, Underhill, Westford, Williston.
- Veterans: 8,507 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 27,878 people, average benefits – $1,481 per month or $17,779 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 3,138, average monthly benefit – $589.55.
Popular questions at Burlington, 05401
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.