- Address: 151 Sw 156 Street 98166, Burien, Washington
- GPS: 47.4630105,-122.33615650000002
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Burien, Washington like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Burien, Washington address is: 151 Sw 156 Street 98166, Burien, Washington.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
4 Blocks S. Of Burien Transit Center. Take #136 Or 137 Bus From The Bur Ien Transit Center To The Corner Of 156th And 1st Ave So. The Office Is Located 1/2 Block Off 1st Ave So. Take 518 Fwy To 1st Ave So. Turn S (left) And Go To 156th Turn (right) Office Located On The Left Handside Of Street 2nd Ave Sw Is The Cross Street.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 51,908 people in Burien and 2,233,163 in King County.
- Service: King County. City: Burien.
- Veterans: 2,229 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 6,681 people, average benefits – $1,535 per month or $18,431 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 852, average monthly benefit – $593.08.