- Address: 1420 W Olive Ave 91506, Burbank, California
- GPS: 34.168864,-118.32089860000002
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Burbank, California like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Burbank, California address is: 1420 W Olive Ave 91506, Burbank, California.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Office Is Located On The Corner Of Olive And Verdugo.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 103,695 people in Burbank and 10,105,518 in Los Angeles County.
- Service: Los Angeles County. Cities: Burbank.
- Veterans: 2,502 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 11,302 people, average benefits – $1,432 per month or $17,189 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 4,060, average monthly benefit – $655.15.
Popular questions at Burbank, 91506
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.