- Address: 134 Juniper Ct 31520, Brunswick, Georgia
- GPS: 31.2154839,-81.49547180000002
- Phone: 1-866-964-6563, 1-800-772-1213, 1-912-264-2266
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Brunswick, Georgia like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Brunswick, Georgia address is: 134 Juniper Ct 31520, Brunswick, Georgia.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
From I-95 Exit 38 – Go East To Scranton Rd (4th Traffic Light). Turn Right On Scranton Rd And Go To Next Light. Turn Left Toward Golden Isles Plaza And Make Immediate Right Onto Juniper Circle. Office Is Straight Ahead In Building With Flagpole.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 16,357 people in Brunswick and 85,219 in Glynn County.
- Service: Glynn County. City: Brunswick.
- Veterans: 7,055 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 9,971 people, average benefits – $1,436 per month or $17,240 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 1,922, average monthly benefit – $606.14.
Popular questions at Brunswick, 31520
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.