- Address: 3115 Central Blvd 78520, Brownsville, Texas
- GPS: 25.9465543,-97.5079308
- Phone: 1-866-964-6486, 1-800-772-1213, 1-956-574-7498
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Brownsville, Texas like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Brownsville, Texas address is: 3115 Central Blvd 78520, Brownsville, Texas.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
South On Expressway 77, Exit On 802,turn Right At The Traffic Light And Then Immediately Turn Left On Central Boulevard. Proceed Approximately 2 Blocks. Office Will Be On The Right At 3115 Central Boulevard.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Other useful information
- Population: 183,392 people in Brownsville and 423,725 in Cameron County.
- Service: Cameron County. Cities: Brownsville, Harlingen, La Feria, Olmito, Los Fresnos, Palm Valley, Port Isabel, Rio Hondo, San Benito. Towns: Bayview, Combes, Indian Lake, Laguna Vista, Los Indios, Primera, Rancho Viejo, Santa Rosa, South Padre Island.
- Veterans: 14,937 people, maximum annual pension rate (MARP) $13,752 – $27,195 a year.
- Retirees: 41,822 people, average benefits – $1,431 per month or $17,178 a year.
- People with Disabilities – 22,247, average monthly benefit – $500.65.