- Address: 3386 Fulton Street 11208, Brooklyn, New York
- GPS: 40.6839138,-73.87062079999998
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Brooklyn, New York like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Brooklyn, New York address is: 3386 Fulton Street 11208, Brooklyn, New York.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
Take J Train To Crescent St, Walk 2 Blocks East On Fulton Street Or Take #13 Bus To Corner Of Fulton & Crescent, Or Take #12 Or #24 Bus To Autumn Avenue. Note: Request For Replacement Social Security Cards No Longer Require An An In Office Interview And Can Be Mailed To The Bsscc (782) Fulton St. 6 Th Fl,brooklyn Ny 11201 Or Qsscc (00e) 15510 Jamaica Ave, 2nd Fl, Jamaica Ny 11432.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM