- Address: 7714 17 Avenue 11214, Brooklyn, New York
- GPS: 40.6134145,-74.0002442
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 8:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Brooklyn, New York like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Brooklyn, New York address is: 7714 17 Avenue 11214, Brooklyn, New York.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
DO NOT GIVE ADMIN NUMBER TO THE PUBLIC. For SSN Card go to the Card Center at 154 Pierrepont St. 6th Fl. Brooklyn NY 11201 (782).
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM