- Address: 1540 Fulton Street 11216, Brooklyn, New York
- GPS: 40.6800354,-73.93962579999999
- Phone: 1-800-772-1213, 1-800-325-0778
- Website: https://www.ssa.gov/
- Monday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Thursday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Saturday Closed
- Sunday Closed
Office will be closed on the federal holidays.
Send To A Friend
This page includes contact information about the Social Security Office in Brooklyn, New York like street address and directions, phone number and TTY, office opening hours. Here you can also find the official web address of the Social Security Administration (SSA).
The Social Security Office in Brooklyn, New York address is: 1540 Fulton Street 11216, Brooklyn, New York.
An appointment is not required, but if you contact the office and schedule, it may reduce the time you spend waiting to apply.
The Bedford Heights Office Is Between Albany And Kingston Aves-reach Us: By Train: “c” Line To Kingston-throop Station By Bus: B15, B25, B43, & B46 Via Fulton Street. Requests For Replacement Ssn Cards No Longer Require An In-office Interview And Can Be Mailed To The Brooklyn Sscc(782) 625 Fulton St,6th Fl,brooklyn,ny 11201. Hours M-f 7am-4:30pm And Thur 7am-7pm Or Queens Card Center(00e)155-10 Jamaica Ave,2nd Fl,jamaica,ny 11432.m-f 7am-4:30pm And Wed.7am-7pm. Onsite Parking Is Not Available At This Location. Passengers Can Be Dropped Off At The Main Entrance Of The Building.
Your local social security office usually provides such services as:
- Apply for Retirement Benefits
- Apply for SSI and Disability Benefits
- Check Application or Appeal Status
- Apply for Medicare
- Replace Medicare Card
- Apply for survivors’ benefits
- Obtain SSA Forms
- Obtain a Social Security Card
- Request a Replacement Social Security Card
You can complete an application for Retirement, Spouse’s, Medicare or Disability Benefits
The online forms are available every day during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday: from 5 AM until 1 AM
- Saturday: from 5 AM until 11 PM
- Sunday: from 8 AM until 10 PM
- Holidays: from 5 AM until 11 PM
Popular questions at Brooklyn, 11216
- Social Security card,
- birth certificate,
- proof of U.S. citizenship or lawful alien status,
- a copy of U.S. military service paper(s),
- a copy of your W-2 form(s) and/or self-employment tax return for last year.